If you're an entrepreneur, you most likely have a solution or two in place to manage data about your clients, partners and prospects. At first, you may perhaps be fine with simply compiling business cards of your customers in a card holder on saving their contact information on your mobile phone. However, you'll soon realize that you need a more systematic means of storing/accessing data. That's the time you should consider getting a small business CRM tool. Here are top five reasons why you need one:
1. To find, attract and get new customers - A customer relationship management tool can facilitate in coming up with highly-targeted, relevant campaigns using the most preferred communication channels to obtain new customers. A CRM system will also help you monitor, evaluate and determine which marketing campaigns or promotions are working and not. With loads of information you can gather, you'll also be able to understand how to best use your marketing budget.
2. To cultivate and maintain current customers - Many entrepreneurs are already aware that it costs more to acquire a new customer than maintain a current customer. Using a small business CRM, you'll have all the required tools/features to help you cultivate and keep existing customers. Example: Ability to know and understand what your audience needs or wants, and how to accomplish them.
3. To attract past customers - Losing a customer to your competition is tough for any entrepreneur. But with the right CRM system, you can find out the reason/s they left and then concentrate on fulfilling their needs. As a result, you can then easily determine the ideal marketing avenues to lure previous customers back to your business.
4. To lessen customer service cost - Using a small business CRM, entrepreneurs can offer online customer support and technical assistance to better serve their customer base. This will then transform to improved customer satisfaction and reduced costs related to servicing customers.
5. To improve overall productivity - In the long run, companies that utilize a CRM tool will prove to be much more productive and proficient in deploying their products/services than those that do not. CRMs offer better customer relationships, which is synonymous to greater yield and ROI.
Bizness CRM is "selling to small businesses made easy." Bizness CRM is simple to use, free to try, and the only CRM built for companies targeting small businesses.